• Number of sites held:
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: Doublegranch(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Festival is April 12 & 13, 11AM to 5 PM. Food court, Chilli cook off, Live Music and WIne Tasting. The Wine Tasting is $20 each. Food court cost is per items ordered.

For all Heartland members, I will host an hour get together from 11 am til Noon on April 12th at my ranch, Double G Ranch, 304 Elgin Rd, Elgin AZ 85611, my phone number is 520 455 0237 for those who wish to join us at this Meet and Greet.

Feel free to call me for directions or email me and I will respond.

Let me know if you plan to attend, so I can plan ahead for Ranch snacks etc.

Garry AZ Chapter Leader

RSVP:

Ron & Cookie Moen - AZ
Ann & Rick Haddock - AZ
Garry Gilbert & Guest - AZ
Kathy & Bob Pearce - AZ
Jeff & Ruth Anderson - AZ
Jim Arganbright - AZ CXLD
Micha & Lynn Riemer - AZ
Ryan & Sandi Doubherty - AZ

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please use this link to sign up for the meet and greet....Ann & Rick, Bob & Kathy, Ron & Cookie....thanks for confirming...if you can reply to this thread for your RSVP...
Thanks...Some have asked about RV spaces. There is a nice RV Resort about 10 miles from the ranch. I will go there tomorrow and pick up info and pricing. I will post it
on this thread for those wanting to spend some time here.
Thanks again for your RSVP...this is going to be a great event.
Garry

Last edited:

jbeletti

Garry,

Congrats on planning your first event. Wishing everyone a great time getting together for the Meet and Greet.

Doublegranch

Two RV Resorts are close to the Wine Festival, aprox 10 miles away.
Quail Ridge RV Resort...2207 N Yucca Dr, Huachuca CIty, AZ 85616 520 456 9060....cost is $20 per night and $3 for electrical...
Mountain View RV Park 99 W Vista Ln, Huachuca City, AZ 85616 520 456 2860...they were closed when I arrived and not sure of the pricing..

It is my opinion the Quail Ridge RV Resort would be a nicer park....but both are nice.

Hope this answers all questions I have received about RV spots for the Wine Festival and AZ Chapter Meet and Greet.

Garry

PS: Please note there an numerous other resorts around the area, but these are very close.

Doublegranch

Has anyone been to the little rv park in Patagonia?

[Kathy & Bob.....Patagonia is just 18 miles from my ranch. I will go down next week and check it out for you. I can't imagine it is as nice as Quail Ridge or even better the Tombstone RV just down the road from Quail Ridge. I will PM you as well as post the findings on this site. Looking forward meeting you both. Garry]

Doublegranch

Has anyone been to the little rv park in Patagonia?

[Bob & Kathy: I drove down to Patagonia RV Resort today and checked it out for you. Nice little park. I think about 25 spaces and very clean. It is $31 per day and full hookups including wifi. For cable if you need to rent a cable box it is $2.50 per day. The elevation is 4086 feet and it is 20 miles from the wine festival. Hope this helps you out. Garry]

Doublegranch

Jeff & Ruth:

Thanks for signing up..it was great meeting you both at the Meet-n-Greet in Phoenix today...I am excited for you Retirement on next Tuesday and becoming FULL TIME RVer's ....
Garry

Doublegranch

Just had a nice phone call from Micha & Lynn Riemer. Since their membership has expired, we have shared a few emails. They are going to join our final Meet-n-Greet on April 12th. They will be staying at Quailridge and will request the same area with the AZ Chapter members that will be staying there as well. Please make sure to introduce yourself to them. THey will be in a Sundance.

I will drive down to Quailridge on Friday afternoon to meet everyone. If you would like, you can follow me back to the ranch and we can have a social hour. That way you will know how to get here on Saturday for the Meet-n-Greet.

Garry

Hi Garry,
Sandi and I have decided to come to the meet and greet and we are planning to stay the weekend at quailridge.

Looking forward to meeting everyone,

Ryan + Sandi

Doublegranch

Ryan:
That is great....looking forward to meeting you both. I will see you around 4 pm on Friday for a social hour at the ranch.

Garry

Doublegranch

The third and final AZ Chapter Meet-n-Greet for 2014 is just 4 days away....We have a great sign up and still room if you would like to RSVP. Our Grand Prize drawing, will be held at the Wine Festival. Some lucky raffle winner will be able to select 8 friends for a private wine tasting and tour, a $200 value. Remember you don't have to be present to win. Kief Manning from Kief Joshua Vineyards will draw the winner. If the winner isn't present, I will notify them by phone and mail the certificate. You may book this private tasting through the Winery. Good luck to all those who purchased tickets in this progressive raffle.

A big Thank You to all the AZ Chapter members who have supported our 3 Meet-n-Greets. Our First few months as a CHAPTER is getting off at an exciting pace!

Garry

Doublegranch

On Friday eve, April 11th, we had a very nice BBQ at the ranch for those members that brought their RV's down for the Elgin Meet-n-Greet. Good food, a little wine and yes we even had a special Scotch.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday! We will have New York Style Cheesecake and fresh strawberries, Ice tea, short meeting and head to the Wine Festival. Should be one Super Day.

We had 3 dogs join us today and should have 6 for tomorrow...they all got along great...can't wait for Ann & Rick's Labs to show up and test out the pond.

See you tomorrow.

Garry

Doublegranch

Congratulations to Micha & Lynn Riemer who won our progressive raffle. Keif Manning the winemaker and donner of the prize pulled the lucky winner with 14 members present. Micha & Lynn won a private wine tasting for 8 people and tour at Kief Joshua Vineyards.
P4050062.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.