How does this hydraulic system work?

lynndiwagoner

I've got a mystery with my BC3650RL hydraulic system. When lowering the front jacks to unhook, the Bedroom starts coming out at the same time as the jacks start going down. One time the big kitchen slide started coming in as I was lowering jacks in prep for hook up. Can anyone explain how the system works. Particularly when sliding out the slides I notice the BR goes first, then the Kitchen, then the door side slide. Coming in it is just the opposite. Is there some kind of pressure switch that activates as each room hits the end of travel so that fluid is directed to the next room? Evidently there is only one hydraulic pump for the level up system and the rooms. I would like to know how this works so I can figure out why the rooms start to come out as I extend front jacks. Thanks.

Lynn

jnbhobe

The slides move out by weight and size smallest first and they close the same way. It sounds to me like you have a solenoid leaking, most likely the one for the slides. You can open the valve with an allen wrench on the back and run the pump back and forth to clear any dirt out of it. When you are extending the front jacks you are pressurizing the system so you are pushing fluid thru the leaking valve.