Introduction - New Mexico Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Larry and Lynda Smith (Larry&LyndaSmith) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for New Mexico.

The previous Chapter Leaders, Richard Jagiello and Blanca Forth, retired at the end of 2013 to start new adventures.

This chapter includes the state of New Mexico in the Mountain Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Chapter Leaders for the New Mexico Chapter, Larry and Lynda!

Julie Hancock
Manager,
Heartland Owners Club

jimtoo

Hi Larry and Linda,

Thanks for volunteering to help the Heartland Owners have good times at rallies.

Jim M

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Great to see you step up for NM....AZ chapter is open to working with you in any way we can...
I was at the NM Elephant BUtte Rally last year....great time....Hope to see you soon.

Garry

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thank you Larry and Lynda for stepping up and taking the reins as Chapter Leaders. Enjoy and travel safely.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Welcome! We aer so glad you could take on the NM Chapter! I hope you have as much fun as we do!

Phil

jbeletti

Congrats Larry and Lynda and thank you for stepping up to club leadership. Have a great time with your chapter!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Larry and Lynda,
Congratulations on becoming the New Mexico Chapter Leaders. If you need anything, please let us know.
We're neighbors, so I'm sure we'll see you down the road. Trace

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Enjoy this new adventure! Don & I had a great time @ the NM rally last year in Elephant Butte. We are looking forward to future rallies:)

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congrats Larry and Lynda on stepping up to chapter Leadership. I hope that we can attend one of your rallies in the future. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.