Bigfoot Leveling system

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I made an inquiry into having a Bigfoot leveling system installed on my Bighorn trailer. Here is the reply that I got:

Well we have been putting leveling systems on fifth wheels for 10 years and have done tons of Lippert frames and have never had a problem. The reason Lippert is saying that is because they do not have a good leveling system to offer there customers, and they do not want us getting there business so that is there fix to the problem until they can figure out how to make a system that works. But you will not have a problem with our system on a Lippert frame.

Thanks Jason loose
Quadra Manufacturing

Blessed

I have Bigfoot system on my Landmark. It was installed by Quadra in March of 2006. No problems. One of the best options I have ever bought. Unhook the trailer, push one button and the trailer is level.None

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
While we didn't get the BigFoot system on the Bighorn, I wish we would have. We had it on our motorhome. Great factory service, and very easy to repair. Very simple as each lift is self contained.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
It is my understanding that the reason that Heartland does not make a Bigfoot available is because Lippert will void the frame warranty if one is installed. I contacted Quadra to find out if they had any experience with installations on a Lippert.

This is good information for both myself and anyone else with a bad back or bad knees that make it dificult to level the trailer using wooden blocks or the lego-style plastic ones.

I have a friend with SOB and it is easy to see why one would want the leveling system on their trailer, just hit the button and the hydraulics do the work.

billd

I had the Bigfoot system installed on my 2007 BH 3670RL last February, I had contacted Bigfoot and the installer called bigfoot and heartland to verify the frame could take them.

It is so nice and a time saver, IMHO.

Bill