ATF: Landmark - Awning Size

Greengas

I have a 2014 Landmark San Antonio. I need to replace the large awning so I need to know the size and part number that is on the existing one. I would get it from the rig but I won't be anywhere near my rig for the next two weeks. Also, are the led lights part of the awning or attached to the rig itself?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Greengas - there should be a white label on the existing awning large roller which will have all the information on the make and type. Heartland mostly uses Dometic awnings. They are pretty standard on length so all you have to so is measure the width of the fabric on the large roller to see how long it is.

Greengas

Nabo

Thanks for the reply. I know about the label and all but the problem is I won't be at my rig for a couple of weeks and I want to get started on ordering the replacement. That way, when I bring my rig in for the warranty work they will already have the new awning ready to go.

brianharrison

Call the HL customer service with your VIN and they "should" be able to determine from manufacturing records the make/model/length/color of your main awning.

Short of that, I would get someone else to look at your awning decal, or wait until you get out to the rig. I suspect there may be subtle variations in awnings, between units, possibly even in same model year?

Brian