I gave the Ford a face lift.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
So I added Ranch Hand legend on the front and a Sport bumper on the rear. The rear is just for appearance as it retains the factory receiver hitch. I also happen to have a new 30" Led bar that was going on the RZR. Only thing is I am find that the heat sink fins on the Led bar whistle. Not a fan of that.

For those that haven't searched for it. The pigtail ends for the Upper Fitter switches are a complete PIA to locate abd get to.

uploadfromtaptalk1392739337798.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392739356060.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392739370776.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392739382702.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

szewczyk_john

I will never do this again. I put a ranch hand on the front and a tough country on the rear of my ram. They are not made for the weather of the northeast. both are rusted beyond belief. Next time I'll go with Kore or some other aluminum bumpers. Yours look good just like mine did in the beginning.

Kbvols

Is that grass I see in the picture? Forgot what it looks like. Oh and the truck looks great!

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
They don't rust to bad around here. I had tough country before. Also from El Campo were they are out of.

The rear bumper is maybe 10lbs heavier. The front weighs about 200lbs. Should help the ride a little.

B

BouseBill

Looks like you're getting ready to punch through a herd of longhorns without slowing down LOL

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nice. The rear bumper does it still have your backup sensors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alex00

I love those giant bumpers. What brand of LED bar did you go with, and are you happy with the brightness?

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
Getting the wires through the firewall was easy. Just punched a new hole in the groumet housing the big wire harness.

The rear retains the backup sensors as well. Instead of clippi g into the plastic retainer the bumper comes with a rubber bulkhead grommet. They push in and are a tight fit.

I also removed the clear backup lights from the rear bumper and replaced them with Stop/Tail Led lights.

I love the light bar. It's a Chinese EBay speacial. $160 shipped. Been using the Chinese brand knock offs for a couple years. They are fantastic and take a beating. A equal Ridged would cost $1000 and they are not worth it in my opinion. This light bar uses a CREE emitter. It is very bright.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
The bumpers are Ranch Hand. Front is the Legend full replacement and the rear is a Sport.