Pricing Elkridge 37 ulta & Sundance 3400qb

We have been trying to purchase a new Elkridge 37 ulta, but unfortunately have not been able to make a deal. We have been trying for the 25% off MSRP approach, as we do not want to go any higher. So we have decided to look at something that is lower priced. Decided to look at a Sundance, as it is suppose to be the next class down, thinking that the price would be lower. However, this does not seem to be the case. The Elkridge 37 ulta and Sundance 3400qb seem to be the same price. Does anyone know why they are the same price, and how I might be able to get a build sheet for a sundance.

jbeletti

I'll get an Sundance MSRP sheet posted on the Sundance Prospective Owner forum shortly. Sending in request for it today.

Not 100% sure but I believe Elkridge is a full-profile unit (think, taller) and Sundance is a mid-profile unit. Sundance has gone through quite a makeover the last couple years that has really brought it up to an even higher class unit. This could be why the two brands are similar in price.

jbeletti

Thanks so much Jim.
I noticed that there is not a price beside the salon style sofa IPO FS dinette & sleeper sofa (Elkridge). Does this mean there is no charge for this option?

Sorry - I can't answer that one for you. Kindly contact ElkRidge GM, Bryan Walczak (bryanw@heartlandrvs.com) and he will have someone get back with you on this.

theroes

jjgsbellamy ,
have you tried getting prices from Rvwholesalers.com We purchase are greystone from them.

Dave

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Jim,

Thank you for making the pricing sheets available. The salesman at a local sundance dealer did not want to supply this useful information when I asked recently.