I like the new Portal view

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Jim
When traveling we have had problems getting internet. Even where we are in Port Isabel Tx we have to go to a centre to use internet. I like the way the first page shows in a group the new posts since I was last on.
REgardsWayne

jbeletti

Thanks Wayne. The portal is still very much under-development". My goal is to make it the entry point for all things Heartland, outside of the Heartland RVs factory website.

And to make it a jumping off point to more data. For example, for jumping off to the forum, the club, the factory etc.

The portal, for the most part is just a redistribution that is contained within the forum. So unless one signs in, there is not a lot of information there. While I won't be changing that, I will be adding some content that can be viewed by unregistered, not-logged in users.

The News module is a good example. I am still playing with it and I am about to add 1 small bit of news to it, but soon, I plan to adjust the permissions of the News forum so that there is unrestricted access to it for reading.

Take care,

Jim