Sundance MSRP

jbeletti

Attached is the Sundance 5th Wheel and Travel Trailer MSRP sheets in PDF format.

Attachments

• SUNDANCE TRAVEL TRAILER MSRP - 10-4-17.pdf
    303.1 KB · Views: 31
  • SUNDANCE 5th WHEEL MSRP - 9-15-17.pdf
    329.6 KB · Views: 45
  • SUNDANCE S5 MSRP - 9-15-17.pdf
    327.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Debandroy

Re: Sundance MSRP - Updated 1-Feb-2014

Attached is the Sundance MSRP sheet in both PDF and Excel formats.
This is my second day on the heartland forum. My husband and I are interested in the Sundance models, but are trying to decide between the 3270RES 5th wheel and the 322RES. I saw your post of the MSRP for the 5th wheel. Would you have the MSRP for the travel trailer.

thank you for any assistance.

Debbie Baldwin

jimtoo

Hi Deb and Roy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jbeletti

This is my second day on the heartland forum. My husband and I are interested in the Sundance models, but are trying to decide between the 3270RES 5th wheel and the 322RES. I saw your post of the MSRP for the 5th wheel. Would you have the MSRP for the travel trailer.

thank you for any assistance.

Debbie Baldwin

Hi Debbie - I'll try to get this from corporate tomorrow and get it online asap.

jbeletti

Debbie,

Sundance Travel Trailer MSRP has been added to post #1 of this thread. Thank you for considering Heartland. If you wish to speak to the Sundance team, please give a call to 574-262-5992 and ask for Sundance Sales.

Debandroy

Jim,

Thank you so very much for the MSRP on both the TT and 5th wheel. This sure helps us when we are trying to make a decision.

Debbie

ATLJOHN

Hi Jim. My son is looking for a travel trailer and likes the Sundance 283RB model. Do you thing you can post the most recent MSRP sheet.
Thanks
John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Hi Jim. My son is looking for a travel trailer and likes the Sundance 283RB model. Do you thing you can post the most recent MSRP sheet.
Thanks
John

Hi John - The Sundance MSRP is posted in post #1 of this thread.

That's awesome when Heartlanders kids start getting Heartlands. My son and his wife bought a Heartland Trailrunner TT last summer.

ATLJOHN

Thanks Jim for your quick response but I don't see 283RB in the document.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bogie

Hi Jim,

Any chance you could also post the MSRP for the Sundance XLT 5th wheel line?

Thanks

jbeletti

Sundance XLT 5th Wheels MSRP added

Sundance XLT 5th Wheels MSRP has been added to post #1 of this thread.

jbeletti

Sundance XLT Travel Trailers MSRP

Sundance XLT Travel Trailer MSRP has been added to post #1 of this thread.