• Number of sites held: 15
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: Cost of your lunch
  • Non-Club Member fee: Cost of your lunch
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: Doublegranch(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
For the AZ Chapter members and all Heartland Snow Birds. This is the final Meet and Greet posted for this year. We now have three posted, which should cover most of the AZ Chapter members.

The Phoenix Meet and Greet will be on Saturday March 29, 2014 at 1 PM. Spinato's has reserved a nice private room for us with a great lunch menu. You won't be disappointed with the food. I had lunch there today and it was very good.

I have tried to arrange these meet and greets throughout the state to make it easy for everyone to attend at least one, but please attend them all if you are able. See you there. Phone number to Spinato's is 480 961 0208.

RSVP Lists:

Ron & Cookie Moen
Garry Gilbert
Jeanne Cox
Jeff & Ruth Anderson
Dean & Jodi (CXLD)
Lloyd & Linda Wilson
Jim Arganbright
Jerry & Judy Winkle
Bob & Marion Wengler
(2) The Richardson Family
Greg & Rita

Last edited:

jjwink

As AZ snowbirds, members of the TN HOC , we are going to try to attend.
Jerry and Judy Winkle

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
One week left before our Meet-n-Greet in the Phoenix area...So far we have a very good turn out. If we have any other Heartland Snowbirds that would like to join us, let me know. I will call in the RSVP list in the next few days. Those Snowbirds in the Casa Grande area, this Meet-n-Greet is just up the road from you...easy access just off I-10 and Chandler Blvd. We will be continuing our progressive raffle ticket sales for the Private Wine Tasting for your Party of 8. The drawing will be held on April 12 at the AZ Wine Growers Festival. You do not have to be present to win.

Look forward to seeing everyone on March 29th at 1 pm.

Garry

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrsfish

Garry - how many people do you have coming to the next meet and greet? Let's see if you can beat the first one last week when we had 18. This arizona chapter is certainly off to a great start! (Btw- go ahead and sell more raffle tickets, but I 'know' I'm going to win) ;) saw a sundance pulling into lazydays today in Tucson. If you're on this site - HI!! And welcome to Tucson!

Doublegranch

Ann:

We had 19 total for Tucson and have 17 for the Phoenix Meet-n-Greet signed up. For now it looks like Tucson will have the largest number. Not to worry about who wins the first Raffle as we have two more just like it to offer the in next go around. So out of Three, You do have a great opportunity to win one of them. Stopped at Lazy Days KOA for lunch yesterday..they have a great menu but maybe changing their food items to finger food and upgrading the bar....guess more money in booze! The change is suppose to take place in the very near future. Employees are not very happy about it all and looking elsewhere. It was said KOA doesn't not want to run a restaurant with the menu this facility has offered. Go figure, the had such a captive audience.

Garry

Doublegranch

Last week before our Phoenix Meet-n-Greet on March 29th. If we have any Heartland Snowbirds that still want to join us, please RSVP as soon as possible. I will be sending in the head count in the next couple of days.
Garry

Doublegranch

Not sure why this post continues to show up on this thread. I keep posting it on the AZ Chapter site but it continues to transfer to this thread....Really I am not forgetful and posting the same thing twice...just can't figure out what is going on...

jbeletti

Garry - this thread is the Meet and Greet thread. This thread is for discussion of this Meet and Greet.

Some of the Reply titles here had "...New AZ Chapter Leader..." in them. Reason being is that I moved those replies OUT of the New AZ Chapter Leader announcement thread and moved them here as they were related to this Meet and Greet.

Hope this solves the mystery :)

I just went in and updated the titles of the Replies that were moved into this thread to tidy things up a bit more.

shovelguy

Absolutely hate to say this but due to a family issue we are leaving for home today and will be unable to attend the meet and greet. We have given the info to two other Heartlander couples but do not know for sure if they intend to join you folks. We will be back here at Casa Grande RV Resort next January so hopefully we will make to one of the 2015 meet and greets. So sorry to miss this gathering. Enjoy yourselves. D&J

Doublegranch

Dean & Jodi:

Sorry you have to leave early, but Family comes first. Hope all is well back home and we will hook up in Jan.

Safe travel and stay in touch.

Garry

Doublegranch

A final Thank You to all who showed up at the Meet-n-Greet in the Phoenix area today. We had a great turn out with 13 people. A wonderful lunch, great service, business meeting and more people signing up for the Wine Festival Meet-n-Greet and Oct Rally.
We generated $55 for the Chapter fund through the progressive auction. You guys are great and the color selection of the T-shirts was confirmed. Lots done, great conversations and two new AZ Chapter Members...

See you all at the Ranch for the Wine Festival on April 12th and the Raffle drawing. A Private wine tasting for 8 people in a private room, winery tour that you can book at anytime...no expiration date...$200 value.

Thank you again.
Garry & Dakota....PS: She enjoyed your love...

azbigfoot

We a great time meeting everybody. A hearty thanks to Gary for putting this event together and founding the Arizona Chapter.

Jeff & Ruth

Status
Not open for further replies.