ATF: North Trail - Air bubbles on the roof

I bought a NT 21FBS last month. Came back home from my 1st trip and washing the roof of my trailer I noticed about 10 air bubbles. 1 of the are about 8 inches long, the rest are 1 - 3 inches in diameters. I had water leak problems in the past with other trailers and I am very worry about this situation.

Should I take the unit to the dealer and have them check this? Is there any fix for the air bubbles ?

priorguy

I'd contact HL customer service with your VIN# first to get a record of it and let them know where you plan to get it repaired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldmannj

I bought my trailrunner used , so I had no recourse with the company. My TT has these bubbles that seem to run along the seams of the underlayment. I was told by my dealer that this was normal. 2 years in and SO FAR no trouble. I have to assume the dealer is correct. When you get your reply back from the company post their answer here if you don't mind. If you think about it, seems to me you might not WANT too good a bond at the joints due to expansion and contraction of the wood. ED. :angel:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I have had a few air bubbles in my North Trail since purchased new in 2011. About 4-5 small (3"-4") bubbles. So far, no issues. Looks like it did not adhere to the roof material.