Attn Ladies

Ok - the guys have their hitches, winches, hoses and grills. But ladies, honestly, the real fun of purchasing a new rv is tricking out the inside. In my pop-up days I had a riot making changes - a place for everything and everything in it's place - tight quarters! Graduated to a trailer and just kind of lived with it. But now I have a new Bighorn! I didn't do much the first year - just eyed those drapes and accessories thinking - maybe..... One of my favorite upgrades - www.stayzz.com. Kitchen storage problems of coffee cups and wine glasses literally disappear. Please share with me and others your neatest storage and organizational ideas. Did you change out the drapes or upholstery? I switched out that bedspread pdq. What items do you keep in what cupboards. Honestly, half of mine are still empty (does that say there is something wrong with me that I don't feel the need to tote a bunch of stuff around?) Anyways - share! I am always on the lookout for great websites and innovative ideas.

Barry & Alana

Att Ladies

Hi Redrocksharon:

I removed our bedspread about the same as you. One change I did wasI use the laundry shute for shoes. I can't stand the thougght of clothes enclosed in case there is something damp. I use the tall hampers in the closet instead. And the shoe shelf behind the clothes in teh closet just is to hard to access.( I think my closet is so tight with clotheswould be the reason).

A

Amber

Hey ladies!

Those stayzz look awesome. Do they seem like something I could make myself? They look like some flexible foam kinda like what we used under the kayaks when loading them up on the truck. That's a great idea, I have been meaning to ask my mom what they do about the coffee cup issue.

Oh my, that's a whole website of RV upgrades, isn't it? I'm running away! We're sealing the deal on ours today so hopefully I don't need that site for a while.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Redrock, DW loaded the coach when we got it home. I just stayed waaaayyyy out of the way. But we did use the laundry chute to stores all our bottled water and cases of soda. Bob and Patty :D:D:eek: