Attachments

• IMG_4586.jpg
    IMG_4586.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 244
  • imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 234

bkmoney81

Nice looking rig! Is that a F250 or 350? I am looking at the 3110. Anything you wish was different in that model?

Jasonrs1319

Its a 350 its a little tough to get everything level with this truck. I have the b&w oem companion hitch and had to mount thw head as low as possible and move the pin box up as high as possible to get things almost level. I do wish the basement was about 6 inches wider. Also just as a reminder with the bedroom/wardrobe slide in you cannot access the bathroom or bedroom. But for us even with a smaller garage it is perfect.

ILH

Nice rig. But I see your point regarding access to the bedroom when the slide is in.

Glad to hear you had a good first outing!

Cjackg

Is there any way to only extend the bedroom slide on the 3110 and leave the other 2 closed? That would be handy for stopovers in a rest area, Walmart, etc.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

jeffdee

The bedroom slide has its own switch in the panel so you can operate it separately from the two middle slides which operate on a single switch. The "bedroom" slide is clearly marked in the master control panel.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
The "bedroom" slide is clearly marked in the master control panel.

Maybe in the 3110, but in my BH 3010 I had to make labels for the slide switches and the led awning lights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk