ATF: Landmark - parts ordering question

bob34787

just wondering about time frame for receiving missing parts from my new Landmark. Camping World in Kissimmee Florida apparently had all the tire pressure monitors disappear from their lot prior to me picking up my RV, they supposedly ordered a replacement 2 weeks ago and as of today have not received anything, is this normal?

danemayer

Hi bob34787,

Please call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They can tell you when the parts were ordered and what time frame to expect for delivery.

bob34787

I am thinking it would do no good as since they were stolen from the units at camping world its not a warranty issue but a parts ordering issue. I was just curious if 2 weeks was a long time for a simple part, Forest River would send me parts for my previous RV's in about 5 days.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Since CW will have to pay for the parts, they may be a bit slower to order. You can still verify that the parts have been ordered through Customer Service. Many times Heartland will do the same thing, mail warranty parts to a customer.

danemayer

If Camping World ordered the parts from Heartland (agree it should be at CW expense), Heartland parts dep't should be able to tell you.

Heartland may or may not have spare transmitters sitting around. They may have to be ordered from the supplier which slows things down.