Our 2014 Bighorn 3585rl

lowryc50

We ordered our Bighorn in early Dec last year and thought it would be arriving about now however it arrived in early Jan this year. That's ok since the weather in IL has been lousy. We hope to pick it up in late March. Fortunately the dealer is storing until then. The house goes on the market in April and if a quick sale we will be living our dream. Here are some photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0647_zps94e52b1f.jpg
    IMG_0647_zps94e52b1f.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    790.6 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    780.1 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    818.8 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0633.jpg
    IMG_0633.jpg
    823 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    820.5 KB · Views: 356

jbeletti

Very nice. Congrats. Get ready to show it off at the IL and IA rallies and then bring it to the Central Region Rally in October.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Very nice indeed! I know from experience that you are going to just LOVE your 3585rl!

Rod Ditrich

lowryc50

Thank you for the replies...Decided to become members of the HOC yesterday too. Thought it would be nice to meet other folks with Heartland models and attend a rally now and then. Curt

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Curt,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club. It's the nicest group of people you will ever meet. Congratulations on you new rig and enjoy it. Trace

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! We have relatively the same floorplan in our Landmark (Grand Canyon) and love it! Hope you will join us at some of the Central Region rallies or the National in Urbanna.

lowryc50

Thanks, yepuhuh, Nice to see another Harley owner too. 2005 Electra glide Standard. Unfortunately will be selling this summer to pay off our F-350.

lowryc50

Thank you jayc, right now the dates for the rallies don't work with our schedule but will keep checking for future dates. Landmarks are certainly a great line with Heartland. Curt

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Lowryc50, see if the IL Chapter Rally will fit into your schedule.
It's right down the road in Chatham (Springfield).
9/18 - 9/21.
Nice looking rig by the way.

Peace
Dave

lowryc50

Cookie(Dave), thanks for the information. Unfortunately, we are going to a rally in Elkhart/Goshen that same timeframe. I really wold like to make it to a rally somewhere in the future. We are going full time in Sept so our time will be more ours after that and we can start planning rally opportunities. Curt

I have a BH 2014 3585 also that we purchased in Nov 2013 and went to Key West, Fl as soon as it was loaded up. Stayed there 3 months and all was good even the few weeks spent dry camping. The last week there the awning motor went out and living room A/C died. I've been back 2 weeks and Camping World has ordered new motor and ac. The only other problem we had was the hinges coming out of the cabinets. I fixed 5 of them with gorilla glue. I tow with a 2012 F350 SD long bed SRW and had no problems at all. Good luck to you with yours Wayne

Daniel.P

We purchased the same unit last month in Wichita Falls Tx. Have only spent one night in it , but currently planning a couple short trips and a nice trip in sep. We will be in the Elkhart area the same time as you. Staying at a KOA east of Elkhart. Where will the rally be and is it a rv or Harley rally? Also as you can see, we just signed up so I am just starting to post. We are from Louisiana and wish you guys the best with your new Big Horn. Danny

jimtoo

Hi Danny,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Have a fun time with your Bighorn and make lots of great memories.

Join us at a rally when you can.

Jim M

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We purchased the same unit last month in Wichita Falls Tx. Have only spent one night in it , but currently planning a couple short trips and a nice trip in sep. We will be in the Elkhart area the same time as you. Staying at a KOA east of Elkhart. Where will the rally be and is it a rv or Harley rally? Also as you can see, we just signed up so I am just starting to post. We are from Louisiana and wish you guys the best with your new Big Horn. Danny

Hey Daniel P. I am the la chapter leader for the HOC. Have you given any thought to joining the HOC or possibly the rally i have planned for December at Toledo bend. I am also in middle of planning a spring rally that won't be far from your location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Curt, we have the same rig. Ordered last Sept, built Dec. 4th and picked up at dealer Dec. 10th. The only interior difference I see is we got the residential fridge. We love ours. Only had a couple of things that dealer has replaced. I host at an RV Park in Arkansas and we live in ours till November. Did I say we Love it.

Billy