Specs for mattresses

We're hoping to pick up our new Elkridge 34TSRE next week and I want to get some new sheets for both beds. Is there a place where I can get the exact specs for both the king size up front, and the sofa bed air mattress in the rear? I have been checking out some of the websites that have sheets / mattress pads specifically for RVs. We're excited about getting ready for our first trip, and I prefer sheets that fit the mattresses properly. Has anyone tried putting a foam mattress topper on top of the air mattress for more comfort?

Thanks!
Jackie

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We put a 2" foam topper on our air mattress and use regular queen size deep pocket sheets and that seems to work fine, both from a comfort level and a fit perspective. Not sure of the size of your King bed, but we put a 3" foam topper on our bed and use regular king size deep pocket sheets with it. They are a little big, but not enough to bother us.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We have the 70X80 king bed and have been using regular king fitted sheets with a mattress topper. No problems. I just make sure that I tuck the sheets way under the mattress.