Local TV reception

Buckeye

We have a 2013 Elkridge 34TSRE. We have great local TV reception in the bedroom but poor reception in the living room. I have checked all of the roof antenna connections. Has anyone used the window mounted HD antenna that Camping World sells or would it be better to just replace the antenna head with a Jack Antenna? Thanks for the help. Murph

Flbirds

Replace the splitter first. Get good one from Wal-Mart about$7. You may find this does the trick. We did and beautiful picture

Garypowell

Not sure on your model but my 3010 has a TV outlet in the basement. Behind the wall there is a splitter that feeds this outlet and then shoots the other wire to the living room TV.

I would bypass this splitter with a direct connector and see what happens with your reception. If it improves you can leave the splitter out. Or if you want a working outlet in basement get another splitter.

But as as you have already done on the roof check all these connections as well as the one at the TV outlet and the back of the TV. If all this fails to help get a 50 ft new coax and start bypassing your installed line. It could just be a bad piece of wire or a bad connector