Sofa and Dinette chairs

chris78

We have a 2011 Heartland Landmark Grand Canyon and would like to know if we can use Scotchgard on the sofa and dinette chairs. I have no imformation about the fabric except to say the fabric pattern is called Indigo. I'm reading the Scothgard instructions and it says not to use it with products with an X for a code. Can someone please help?
Thank you.

danemayer

Hi chris78,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

You might try the Scotchguard on a small section on the underside of the chair seat to see what happens.

Another approach would be to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. The parts department should be able to give you the supplier contact information and the cross reference #s that the supplier will recognize. Then you can call the supplier and get the answer straight from the people who put the fabric on the chair.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
If you can find a label for the couch it may have the code information.
If you have zippered cushions the label could be in side the cushions. Or on the underside of the couch.
If a hide a bed type you may be able to fined the label by folding out the couch into the bed.

chris78

Thank you all for your reply. Right now I can find nothing on the couch or underneath. Just would like to know if anyone has ever used scotchgard on their sofa, dinette chairs and if so, did they have a problem. Will keep looking