Rand McNally 7725? and adding a rear view camera?

Miltp920

We have a 2014 cyclone toy hauler 36 feet long, and pull with a crew cab GMC 3/4 ton pickup. I was wanting to put a rear view camera on toy hauler just to be able to see back there and for backing into campsites. I am not sure if a wired camera would work for me, or do I have to spend more for a wireless camera? anyone got a 7725 with a camera on a fifth wheel? Advice? Does anyone know if the 7725 is an upgraded 7720? I see good remarks on the 7720.

Miltp920

Does does anyone use a rear view camera pulling a fifth wheel? If yes, do you like your set up? Is it wireless? And how much do you have invested in it? $$$$$$

We have a 2014 cyclone toy hauler 36 feet long, and pull with a crew cab GMC 3/4 ton pickup. I was wanting to put a rear view camera on toy hauler just to be able to see back there and for backing into campsites. I am not sure if a wired camera would work for me, or do I have to spend more for a wireless camera? anyone got a 7725 with a camera on a fifth wheel? Advice? Does anyone know if the 7725 is an upgraded 7720? I see good remarks on the 7720.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have a back up camera on my Bighorn.
I do not use it for backing up but rather for knowing what is behind me as I am towing.
Mine is hard wired and I don't recall how much I've spent on it.

Peace
Dave