“landmark style” wrought iron sofa table

brianharrison

I am considering purchasing the “LANDMARK STYLE” WROUGHT IRON SOFA TABLE that is called out on the special build pricing sheet (link to thread here, second attachment picture).

I am looking for someone who currently has this sofa table to provide me with the height dimension (22 inch high or greater?). As well any opinion on it's usefulness?

I am tired of not having a easy reach place to set coffee cup/drink/beer while I sit in my older 2011 Landmark chairs and sofa.

Much appreciated.

Brian

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Brian - we do not have the Heartland brand sofa table but found them thru ABC Distribution catalogue a couple of years ago and ordered them for $50 each. They are not as heavy as the HL type but does the same job.
DSCN2890.jpg

brianharrison

Thanks for the info - I did see one similar on Amazon, however the height was around 21 inches to the top of the table surface - from memory the measurements to the top of my couch (older air bed style) was about 19 inches or so.

I was wondering if the Heartland branded one was taller.....

Thanks again.

Brian

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just measured the one in the picture and it's 21" high to the top. The table surface is 12" x 8.25".

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Just measured our Landmark table...it is 10.5x14.5 inches and 26 inches to top of table...

Majestic

We have the Landmark one and like it enough to be ordering a second for the other sitting area, i wouldn't want it any shorter

jimtoo

If you want the same table just call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call and maybe even a picture of the table you want. Check with the parts dept and they should be able to help you.