testing of posting

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Still not acting just right... Requires me to re-log in everytime I try to post in the quick reply...

jbeletti

What browser are you using? Check your settings. I know you cleared your cookies and cache. Maybe you cleared all private data, including passwords etc.??

In order for any website to recognize you, your browser must be set to accept cookies. No cookie, no remember.

There may some other issue but it's a good guess. Here's what the setting looks like in Firefox for Apple OS X:

//heartlandowners.org/attachments/firefox_privacy.jpg

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Jim, I'm using internet explorer on the IBM, I do ocasionally use safari on my mac, but not in the last few weeks. Cookies are enabled, I haven't changed any settings. Who Knows???
I'm now getting the email notices again... LOL I give up, I'll just deal with it and see if it resolves itself. It seems I can post, even if I have to re-log in before each one. Not a big deal.

jbeletti

Deb,

I noticed in your profile that you have this:

Automatic Thread Subscription Mode:
* Daily email notification

Click here or on your User CP link. Then go to Edit Options. Scroll down to Messaging and Notification. In the drop down there for Default Thread Subscription Mode, select Do Not Subscribe, then click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page.

Jim