Toy Box Carpet

Heathcote4

My wife got an idea to make the garage of our Road Warrior more homey when family camping by putting carpet down.

We saw a toy hauler that had one (can't remember if it was a Heartland model) but I called Heartland and they knew nothing about it.

Has anyone done this? It would be nice to get one with the three table holes in it.

Any help is much appreciated.

DW_Gray

I don't know for sure, but I doubt you can buy one with the carpet in the garage. But the dealer may do the mod for you. You can do whatever you want to. Any good carpet installer can do the job. I wouldn't recommend it be placed permanently. Have edging placed around the carpet and any hole cutouts to prevent the edges from shredding. You could even do it yourself.

Heathcote4

No, you are right it was a laydown carpet that could be removed when not needed. I definitely would not want to have carpet back there during deer season.

What we saw was pre-cut with finished edges to fit the garage you can roll it up when its not being used, just wondered if anyone else has seen this.

Thanks,

Josh

Hippy

We bought it as an option on our 2014 3110 Cyclone from heartland. I believe it was $ 250.00. It's nice to have especially when you have a full house. The kids can sleep on it. It doesn't have the pre cut holes for the table poles. It roles up nice in the corner.

porthole

Retired
Carpet was an option.
We have it, used it one time and it has been in the attic since then.
From the factory it is probably 2-3 times what it would cost at home depot or loses. It is nothing more then an inexpensive bound piece of carpet.

Just an FYI, unless you really plan on using it, it is a pain in the butt to handle. 8' feet wide by whatever your garage is. Doesn't exactly fold up out of the way.

haulinem

We were told a removable carpet came with ours by the dealer. They looked "high and low" and never did find it, lol. We use a rubber backed area rug which covers from wall to wall and the front half of the garage. It folds up nicely when we haul the bikes.

Terry and Grace

alex00

My Cyclone was ordered with the roll up garage carpet. I can't imagine the RW garage is substantially different from the Cyclone. I'd find a Cyclone model with the same size garage as yours and call Customer Service to ask about ordering that carpet.