New Bighorn 3160EL

dcwettstein

Just got notification that our fifth wheel will be built on 3/26/14:) Its cold outside now 17F but should be warmer when it gets here. Camping season will arrive sooner then we expected;):eek::):rolleyes::cool:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations. What can I say - almost there. Take some pictures when you pick her up. We are still waiting on notification that ours is getting ready to go on line.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulation on your new Bighorn! We know your going to love it and once the weather clears you can start living the dream and making those life long cherished memories.

Rod Ditrich

SeattleLion

We visited ours at the dealer today. It's still waiting for slide toppers and a new controller for the auto leveling. Our plan is to get it next Saturday. Can't wait.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Bob,

Stay on top of James! Oh, and Mt. Dew is his vice and the key to his happiness (hint hint). I always show up with a couple for him. Just sayin! :cool:

They are really busy at Fife RV and sometimes things fall through the cracks. There work is always good and I have no complaints on the way they have ever treated me, but I have seen how busy they get and how much madness they have in their repair facility.

Rod Ditrich

We visited ours at the dealer today. It's still waiting for slide toppers and a new controller for the auto leveling. Our plan is to get it next Saturday. Can't wait.

SeattleLion

This is our second camper from them. Jim is really great. He is the reason we bought the 3160 from Fife. We will pick up a couple of Mountain Dews on the way to get our truck today. He is installing the hitch.