2014 Ford F450 6.7l Diesel

jdamude

2014 f450 fx4

We just made the commitment to purchase our new 2014 F450 to haul the 3650RL. Our son decided he wanted our 2900MK Sundance, so he is going to take my 2014 f250 to pull it.

Now the fun starts again adding all the accessories. :)

Cant wait to pick it up next week.

priorguy

Re: 2014 f450 fx4

I need a dad like you to hand me down trucks and trailers. Enjoy your new toys. Your son must be ecstatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taken

Good deal. I'm sure you'll love it. Although, I don't think I could do it knowing the 15's will be out in a few months with new turbo, fuel system, frame, brakes, etc. That's why I'm broke. Always have to have the latest... LOL...

jdamude

Good deal. I'm sure you'll love it. Although, I don't think I could do it knowing the 15's will be out in a few months with new turbo, fuel system, frame, brakes, etc. That's why I'm broke. Always have to have the latest... LOL...

I thought the same. I worked for a dealer for 25 years, checked with my brother-in-law whole is a master technician at a dealer and he said they have gone back to the 19.5 wheels, new fuel system and turbo. No mention of the frame and brakes.

I thought I wold give it a year or two as Ford doesn't do well launching new products with out problems.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

We just made the commitment to purchase our new 2014 F450 to haul the 3650RL. Our son decided he wanted our 2900MK Sundance, so he is going to take my 2014 f250 to pull it.

Now the fun starts again adding all the accessories. :)

Cant wait to pick it up next week.

You're gonna love it. I've had my 2014 F-350 for about two months now and am in 7th heaven with it. I stepped down from my 2010 F-450 to the new F-350 because I got tired of the terrible mileage I got with the 410 rear end and wanted the 373 rear end. Much better gas (diesel) mileage and with my Landmark, I really don't need the extra pulling power of 410 rear end. Enjoy your truck. I sure do mine.

jdamude

Picked up our new truck tonight. We can't get over how smooth and quiet the truck handles for an f450. We will take the next couple of days to familiarize ourself switch all the options.

Cant wait to get it hooked to the trailer to see how it pulls.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker

Picked up our new truck tonight. We can't get over how smooth and quiet the truck handles for an f450. We will take the next couple of days to familiarize ourself switch all the options.

Cant wait to get it hooked to the trailer to see how it pulls.

That's because it is basically a F350. Ford stop producing a Pickup F450 based on a C&C F450 platform in 2010 and they will begin to produce a Pickup F450 based on the C&C platform for 2015. There is basically three differences between a F450 produced from 11 to 14 from a F350. Front brakes are .9" larger/ rear is .5" larger, higher Spring rate, and lower Gearing in the diffs. If it was a F450 then you wouldn't quite be so excited about the ride. A Dana S110 with it suspension is nothing but a comfortable ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

caissiel

Check the tire air pressures. Dealers have a way to smooth the test drive by lowering the tire air pressure.
Happened a lot of heavy truck buyers.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk