Woooo Hooooo My Dealer & Heartland Come Thru Again.

navyAZ1

Well there was some question as to whether or not my problem with the frozen water line would be dealt with by my dealer or Heartland. However, after just one e-mail it has been addressed and all will be taken care of. I know that person on RV.Net won't believe it but I still think Heartland and McDonough RV are the best folks to do business with.:D

jpmorgan37

navyAZ1,

I'm happy for you, and as you probably figured out already, it's all in how you ask.

Good luck

John

I agree with John, I believe that after talking with service myself, they tried to pull hard for me but I wasn't threatning them in any way.
Maybe other manufacturers are this way as well, none that I have heard about yet, but I am not interested in finding out anytime soon either.
Greg

navyAZ1

navyAZ1,

I'm happy for you, and as you probably figured out already, it's all in how you ask.

Good luck

John

You are exactly right, I was firm but fair and just used facts and no name calling or threats or anything like that. They reviewed the situation and with the help of my Salesman and the dealers Service Dept. it has been resolved without a great deal of problems. Once the issue was made clear to them as to just what had happened Heartland was fine with making this good. So, yelling and screaming and idle threats really aren't the way to go and I think that's where so many people get it wrong!:D

snuffy

I happy to hear of this good experience as McDonough is where we having been looking at the Big Horns. We are definitely impressed with the sales staff, namely Jay and his wife.

navyAZ1

I happy to hear of this good experience as McDonough is where we having been looking at the Big Horns. We are definitely impressed with the sales staff, namely Jay and his wife.

Snuffy, got to tell you if you can talk with Larry Myrick he is really great has been a super help on many items he doesn't just let you go after the sale he stays in contact with us just asking how things are going and wants to know if there is anything he can do for us. But if you're already dealing with another sales person I guess out of consideration for them you would need to stay with them but if not give Larry a try. Also their service after the sale has been great you almost get the feeling you're their only customer. Super folks, Amanda who runs the Service Desk is really great also and stays on top of things to make sure your turn around is as short as possible. And their head Tech Iver has been really helpful when it came to something simple that I was able to take care of by talking with him on the phone, just a great dealership.:D