------------------------------

Details:
  • Time: 2:00 - 4:00 PM

• Event Leader: Monica Ashby

Additional Info:
Final Meet and Greet before Camping Season Opens! This is across from the Outlet Mall, just off I-25. Time: 2:00 - 4:00PM. Come and enjoy!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I will try and get out of work early so that I can make it to Loveland.

If not . . . we'll see you at Mountaindale in May!

I can't wait to get the Trail Runner back out on the road for the season.

Right now we have a few days booked at Cheyenne Mountain before the Mountaindale event . . . and July 4th. weekend booked at St. Vrain State Park in Longmont at I-25 and Hwy 119, which was destroyed by last year's floods, but is scheduled to be open by camping season!

We were there last year over the July 4th. weekend, so thought it would be fitting to do it again to celebrate their reopening!

Took these shots there last summer . . .

CamperJacks-IMG_0507.jpg CamperSlideOutJacks-IMG_0510.jpg

If anyone is looking for a place to setup over the July 4th. weekend, this was one of the only places that still had any spots available when I was looking for spots about a week ago . . .

By the way . . . they have full hookups! ;)

But not a lot of shade . . . unless you don't want the full hookups.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Thank you John D for the update on St Vrains...several of our members have mentioned wanting to go back but because of the devastation from last year's flood they weren't sure about how fast it would be up and running. I will pass this on thru a group e-mail:)

I have heard back from Jason/Diane/Matthew from Brighton...they will be @ M&G also.
I am hoping the weather will be in our favor.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
When I booked our spot last week, there where still several spots available in the park!

We will be in the Bald Eagle Point Loop . . . and as of when I booked, there were still two spots in that loop available, but still several others in the park were still available!

Maybe we can make this another Colorado Chapter gathering if others book for this weekend (July 4th. 2014 weekend)!

Here is a link: http://cpw.state.co.us/placestogo/Parks/stvrain

StarryNight

Ok...have an update: Rae & Tim and Bill & Ingrid will be joining in on the "final" M&G along with the other 9 people:)
It's going to be a nice-sized gathering.

StarryNight

(Just checking my signature out)
Looks like we'll have about 13-14 people...hopefully the weather won't mess things up!

8amps

Hi all,
Very nice to meet & greet with all y'all today (I was the one with the crutches). Tried to get a space @ Cherry Creek for first weekend in May but all full. :( We'll keep checking.
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Mary & Phil

StarryNight

What a great turnout today! We had 18 people:)
I believe everyone enjoyed the afternoon.
Afterwards some of us headed for "Grimm Brothers Brewery" to officially welcome Spring;)

Status
Not open for further replies.