Coming up in the world

olcoon

Well, after hearing Sally & I brag on Heartland, for the past 3 years, some friends have signed paper work on a new Big Horn today! They looked at several of them, and after comparing them, & talking to Heartland's rep at 2 different RV shows they finally decided to go with Heartland. Seems like he got a pretty good price also, about 34% off MSRP! They would like to go to the national rally in Urbana, but it depends on the delivery date, their schedule, & getting a spot at the rally. Hope things work out so they can go. Glad they are getting rid of the SOB, and have come up to Heartland!

Last edited:

oldmannj

Congrats to your friends on their new rig! Congrats to you on your salesmanship as well. Another family member to add to the long list of folks who own Heartland products. Hope their experience is as satisfying and memorable as yours and mine. ED. :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:

HornedToad

Seems like he got a pretty good price also, about 34% off MSRP... but it depends on the delivery date

There goes another one of my misconceptions... I thought you had to buy from inventory to get a great deal.

Keep spreadin' the word olcoon!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dcwettstein

You should get a better deal if you order one to be built. The dealer has no carring cost. you pay when you pick it up and the unit is paid for by the dealer. No loan for the dealer and not taking up space on the lot.