Room for a small crib or in master of 3650BH?

bmyates

hi, im bekah and new to the forum. my husband is a pipeliner and we are full time. we are currently in a 38 foot '08 raptor toy hauler and are thinking of upgrading to a 3650bh. we have a 14 year old daughter, a 6 year old yorkie mix, a 4 year old border collie, and a 5 month old doberman.

i have looked at many pictures and just cant seem to figure out if there is room for a small crib in the master. im pretty sure one of the bedside co-sleepers will fit between the wall and the mattress, being as they connect to the side of the bed. my main question is concerning the crib. it looks like one will fit next to the dresser, in front of the window.

we are looking to need a crib within the year and we want to make sure it will fit in the master before we buy.

thanks in advance for any help!

jimtoo

Hi Bekah,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I would suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, and ask where a dealer is located that has one in stock. That way you could go and look for your self... get the measurements you need.

Let us know what you decide and if you have more questions, just ask, the Heartland family is here to help.

Jim M

adlaird

Hi Bekah,
We currently have a Cosco play yard in that space that we use for our youngest. It fits exactly in that space - nothing that is wider or longer would fit there. I'm including a picture here.. hope this helps! 10015010_10203389684445115_726760203_n.jpg
-Austin