OK, I give up! Fantastic Fan question

LNG

1) I have looked til I'm blue in the face for the thermostat for the kitchen fantastic fan. I have only one thermostat in living/kitchen area and another in the bedroom for the 2nd a/c. Any clues??

2) In my control panel, lower right hand switch labeled "UP DOWN". What does it control? Thanks in advance.

My rig: 2014 Cyclone 4100 HD King.

thermo.JPG

switch.JPG

DocFather

It should be a rocker switch in the Panel above the Dometic thermostat - if the Fantastic Fan is not already turned on at the fan, then you will not get any action when you play with the rocker switches.

LNG

It should be a rocker switch in the Panel above the Dometic thermostat - if the Fantastic Fan is not already turned on at the fan, then you will not get any action when you play with the rocker switches.

Bingo! No thermostat. Manual switch control. It is the switch I was questioning in my first post! Good job DocFather! Thanks.

Wk15

LNG,

The dark switch for my 2014 3950 was the connected to my island lights. the white switch was for the fantastic fan.

Mizmary

In the dark it's nice if the slide out switch is different. I had to put tape over it when we are parked.

oscar

Intuitive and clearly labeled switches is something that may need some work in these units. Probably the same money, but what do I know.