Can I change my username?

twohappycampers

Wondering if I can change our username, or re-register under a new name? We haven't been "twohappycampers" for a long time. We feel very let down with the quality of our Big Country. I haven't posted about even a fraction of the problems we've had and are continuing to have. Thank goodness for this forum, though, you've all been great! I just finally decided to vent a bit, sorry, don't know if I feel better for it or not. *Lorna

brianharrison

Hi Lorna, the moderators will be the ones to support you on this request - PM one directly.

I see you chose to stay in BC for the winter, rather than come over to Calgary? - good choice in my opinion, being from Calgary myself..... :).

Sorry to hear you are in a bad space right now with your Big Country - if there is anything we can support more here on this forum, just ask away. That's what we "campers do!".

Take care,
Brian

twohappycampers

Hi Brian, and thanks! Yep, I agree, moving to Calgary wouldn't have been such a "hot" move :) It worked out with Doug's job that we were able to stay on Vancouver Island after all - yippee! because we love it here and we're in such a perfect spot in a great RV park.

How do I PM a moderator directly? Thanks again - Lorna

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
//heartlandowners.org/member.php/9035-danemayer

click on this link and then look on the left side for PM(private message)

danemayer

Lorna, your profile is set up to not receive Private Messages (PMs). Email me the username you'd like to [email]manuals@heartlandowners.org[/EMAIL] and I'll see what we can do. Keep in mind that anyone familiar with your old username may think you fell off the edge of the earth.