• Number of sites held: 10
  • Site fee: $$35.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0.00
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: mrcomer(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
For those interested we can go to Mrs. Yoders Kitchen in Mt. Hope for dinner Friday evening. It is a smaller place but really good food. Even buffet if you like or order off the menu. If you are interested let me know so I can give them a heads up to make sure we can get a table. I am thinking 6:00ish.

There are a lot of things to do up here. Saturday can be an "on your own day" or if you like Linda and I can take you around and show you the highlights. Lots of furniture stores and bulk food markets, ice cream pies bakeries etc.....

There is also a zoo nearby where you can drive through on your own or better yet ride the horse drawn wagon and feed the animals as they come up to check us out. It really is pretty cool.

We will be going to an Amish home for dinner Saturday night. Cost will be partially covered by the club/chapter. We will travel about 10 minutes to Maudie Raber's home for a home cooked meal.

A $30.00 deposit is required. They DO NOT take credit card so your deposit will need to be in form of a check sent to them via snail mail. Also, please hold off sending in your deposit till after April 1st per the management request at Scenic Hills.

All sites are full hookup, there are no bathrooms or shower houses but there is a laundry room. Rates for camping are for 30 amp or 50 amp sites. It is first come first serve so please get your reservations in as soon as you can. We were able to get all the sites close together and they will hold them until June 1st after that the remaining un-reserved sites will go back open to the public. Some are back-ins and some are pull thrus. If you have a preference, please call ahead and ask them for these specific sites and note that on your deposit check.

Last edited:

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Connie and I should be there! Will let you know once we've sent deposit in.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
We now have Connie's treatment schedule and she's going to have a chemo treatment on the 18th. Based on her reactions to this new treatment, we're going to be a scratch for the 20th.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Mark,
Dan and I will be at your rally.. Hope all the friends at the Indiana Rally will continue the party at your rally in Ohio..

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
BTW, if you have plans to attend our rally you need to get your deposit checks in to the campground to get a spot that they are holding for us. They will hold the spot till June 1st.

Thanks,

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Mark, we will be there. Looking forward to seeing you and the rooster in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Just updated a couple of things in post #1 regarding activities and meals. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.