Name sign for trailer

DonnyB007

Attached is a picture of a sign that I made up for the front of our trailer. The white piping was left over from erection of a plastic tarpaulin garage. The wire on top of the sign is a wire hangar cut to size. The sign was made from following instructions on one of the how-to film clips in Trailer Life magazine. The Canadian flags can be substituted with USA flags. The steel pole slides into a metal brace on the tongue of the trailer. A bottom plastic base then slides on and pinned in place. Then 6" nails are driven through two holes provided in the base, into the ground OR just tighten the screw at the metal brace attaching to your trailer. Either method will hold the sign firm in position and prevent any spinning around. Cost for me was 3.00 for reflective tape on pole. 3.50 for the pin that slides through the base, 20.00 for the flags, and 8.00 for the urethane finish (5 coats). The rest was scrap materials around the house. $34.50 total cost.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    740.9 KB · Views: 232

wdk450

BUT ARE YOU FROM CANADA?????

(At Monte Vista RV Resort in Mesa, Arizona with a BUNCH of Canadians - and Midwesterners)

DonnyB007

Lol -Canada eh? Only a Canuck could dream up a package like this sign - lol. Now hopefully it doesn't get stolen or blown away on our summer trip! I was going to,put up a separate flag pole, but then I was thinking of different ideas to make use of this sign pole. Then while sitting at my work bench, a flag caught my eye a way up on top of a cupboard. The flag had that window clip,on it and that slid nicely onto the pipe. Then I had to get another one to balance off the other side of the pipe. The big flag has nothing to do with the trailer sign.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
BUT ARE YOU FROM CANADA?????

(At Monte Vista RV Resort in Mesa, Arizona with a BUNCH of Canadians - and Midwesterners)

Hey Bill
I'm at Golden Village Palms RV Resort in Hemet and I would guess that at least half if not more of the rigs in here are from Canada.
Hope to meet you in July at the rally in Sparks.

caissiel

Need room for 2 more, 4 for the past 4 years.
In Mesa here till the end of March. Silver Spur Ranch.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

wdk450

Hey Bill
I'm at Golden Village Palms RV Resort in Hemet and I would guess that at least half if not more of the rigs in here are from Canada.
Hope to meet you in July at the rally in Sparks.

I'm glad the Canadian snowbirds keep the Southwestern U.S. solvent during the winter months.

I'm going to one more A's spring training game today, then pulling out Saturday for Wilderness Lakes in Menifee, Ca. (near Hemet) for a week's stay on Thousand Trails. Then I'll start making my way to North Sacramento and on to Corning, Ca. for an end-of-the-month NorLows campout.