Free curtains

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
We're replacing the bedroom side curtains and exit window curtains, along with the factory shades. We like sleeping in, so we're installing darker night shades and better curtains. SO...if anyone is needing a set of lovely cream and blue( our unit is Majestic Blue color scheme )curtains, let us know and we'll get them in the mail. We'll mail the curtains and you can get new rods anywhere.

sjrellis

I could add the bedspread that comes on the queen bed (camel) to that ensemble. That thing is horrid! It is in the belly taking up room! Anyone?

GaryB

We're replacing the bedroom side curtains and exit window curtains, along with the factory shades. We like sleeping in, so we're installing darker night shades and better curtains. SO...if anyone is needing a set of lovely cream and blue( our unit is Majestic Blue color scheme )curtains, let us know and we'll get them in the mail. We'll mail the curtains and you can get new rods anywhere.

I'm also a late sleeper and would like darker/blackout shades to keep out the morning light. Please let us know where (or post a link) you buy the new shades (brand/model #). I'm looking at a 09 3055RL also, and so our sizes may be identical.

Arkansas1

Past Arkansas Chapter Leaders
curtains

Changing out the curtains is ok but we too are late sleepers and I found that a less expensive way works way better, I took a trip to the local wal-mart and went to the fabric area got enought material to do all the windows in the bedroom area, started with some black felt type material and some lighter felt colored material to match the curtins on the inside, sewed the two together then got some velcro and sewed it to the window cover and got some adhesive velcro and put on the window frame and placed the cover on and presto nice and dark, simply cut the material to fit the window and your on the way, from the outside due to the tinted windows you can't see the material, and from the inside it looks like part of the curtain, and if you want light remove the cover and back in bus. total cost less than $20.00 .
Good Luck, and happy Sleeping:p....

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
Gary B., We purchased custom day/night shades from Camping world with the darkest shade for the top and a slightly lighter shade for the bottom. We're trying to figure a way to muffle the sounds of the streets and rumble of the trains with a thick curtain for the sides of the bedroom and something for the larger window. I like the idea of the velcro, but D/W wants something a bit different. Stay tuned....