Northeast Region Potluck Breakfast in Urbanna, VA

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
POTLUCK BREAKFAST ANNOUNCEMENT

The Northeast Region will be hosting a Pot Luck Breakfast on Tuesday, June 10th at 9:00am. This is not limited to those in our region and everyone is welcome to participate. Please come join us if you will be in camp on that morning.

We are trying to keep an organized list of who will be attending and what you plan to bring so we will have an idea of a head count for paper/plastic products and the like. Please email your intentions to northeastregiondirector@gmail.com or post them here.

Please join us for what will be another great Heartland Pot Luck meal!

WHO'S COMING
Bylinski / Coffee, Paper & Plastics
Funderburg / Bacon
Beletti
Strong / Scrambled Eggs
van Opstal / Grits
Schaaf / Stuffed French Toast
Holbert / Juice
Wolbeck / Potato & Corned Beef Hash
Vanderford / Sausage, Gravy & Biscuits
Hromek / Sausage Patties
Matulewicz / Fresh Fruit
Walker, J / Hash Browns
Coffman / Scrambled Eggs
Celano / Sausage & Egg Casserole
Vogt / Breakfast Casserole
Lindgren / Cheese Danish
Adams
Tims / Hash Brown Casserole
Ver Hey / Muffins
Dick / Pancake & Bacon Sticks
Volden / scrambled Eggs with Ham & Cheese
Fournelle / Assorted Muffins
Massengill / Sausage
West / Monkey Bread
Anderson
Barnett / Parfait
Pederson / Cinnamon Rolls
Hickman/ Fruit Bowl

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We're in for breakfast! Potluck breakfasts are THE BEST!!!​ I don't know yet what we'll bring but it will be good. Stella is a great cook and I have extra large clothes to prove it.

Last edited by a moderator:

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Count Carol and I in . We'd love to join in the fun. Carol says "I'll have to think about what we'll bring" so I'll have to let you know what "we" come up with.

Last edited by a moderator:

jnv

Deb,

Please add Jerry and I to the breakfast attendees. We'll bring a scrambled egg with ham & cheese dish.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Deb,

Carol said to add Cheese Danish to our name. Carol will make a couple batches to bring. Sure looking forward to overeating once again at a Heartland event. Seems that's almost an automatic given anymore!!

Keith

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi Debbie,

If you have room for two more, please add Christine & I to the list. We'll be bringing lots of assorted muffins.

Bob