1991 Heartland Wilderness 25W

Shazbot89

Just bought a 1991 Heartland Wilderness 25ft travel trailer. The friest one i ever bought. and i no nothing about travel trailers so any if you guys can help me learn about it that would be awesome. thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Shazbot89 and welcome to the forum.
1991 was pre Heartland, but most items in your Wilderness are common to other rigs.
If you have any questions, the Heartland Family is here for you.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Hi Shazbot89,

Heartland was founded in December 2003. Do you actually have a 1991 trailer or is that a typo?

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
In 1991 Wilderness was made by Fleetwood...but like Cookie said, the components, etc. are pretty much the same...ask away!

Shazbot89

So that's why I could not find any thing on Google:p thanks for clearing that up. and that is the same one that I bought today but I only payed 4,300 for it. when I get it home I will probably ask a lot of questions. lol

jimtoo

Heartland now has the rights to the name "Wilderness" and does produce a Wilderness unit,,, just not that old.

jbeletti

Shazbot,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. While your unit was not produced by Heartland, we are happy to have you here as a member. Heartland themselves will not be able to assist you in anyway with learning more about your Fleetwood produced unit, but 20,000+ members here will assist you in anyway they can about common RV issues.

And you know, owning a 1991 Fleetwood Wilderness is just a gateway to a 2014 Heartland Wilderness :)

Nanu Nanu