good RV park in Corpus Christi, Tx?

We're headed south to Corpus Christi, Tx. We want some warmer weather and somewhere nice to fish. Does anybody have any suggestions with reasonable monthly rates and ammenities?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We're headed south to Corpus Christi, Tx. We want some warmer weather and somewhere nice to fish. Does anybody have any suggestions with reasonable monthly rates and ammenities?

spankyandbrandysniffer, I replied to your PM but I had to paste in the info instead of attaching the document. Some of the words got merged together but you should be able to make it out. We've been in this Park for 2 years now. We found it last year while calling around and checking out places we found on the web. Many places have openings for a week or two at a time but you would be wise to call ahead. Bali Park has sites available all the time but I don't know if they have a dump station. The State Park, Mustang Island, looked pretty full last week??? Your best bet is to get on the web. Try www.rvparkreviews.com Good luck. Let us know when you're in the area.

pickuphunt

RV park

We too recommend Pioneer RV park. We are 3 mo. residents here. It is located at the north end of Padre Island. Sites are all cement, pull thru and back in. Great activities, dances, bingo, Texas hold'em twice a week and much more. We go fishing at the surf just a few blocks from the camp, or drive down the beach to a favorite spot. Fishing is also available on charter boats.
Check us out at www.pioneerresorts.com, Reservations at 1-800-480-3246.

StevieWonder

Different link to the same website I gave you up above. Check on their rates. They're listed on the Pioneer website.

Thanks guys for all your responses and Ray for your very detailed information. You were so helpful. We're trying to get close to my brother who lives in the Laguna Madre area but we really don't know anything about the area. This will give us a lot to think about. Hope to meet yall someday soon guys.