model combos

Golfgar4

I would love to combine the 3600 bed/bath with the 3670 living/kitchen. The 3670 has a great kitchen and the bedroom and bathroom in the 3600 has a more open feel and drawers in the vanity. Would love to combine the two.

pickuphunt

3670 vs 3600

We too were torn between the two, bought the 3670 a year ago. Really liked the kitchen and thought we liked the bathroom, but decided the bathroom was a bit too "open". That is, we decided that a separate stool area is better. In previous 5th wheels we had a closet like the 3600 which we didn't have in the 3670. So, we traded the 3670 for a new 3600. We now have the separate closet in the bedroom and a separate stool area. The 3600 has a bit more room in the living area, I would say about 2 feet more. We didn't order the fireplace in either unit, we like the extra storage instead. Also I think there is a bit more room between the sink and stove. I notice the difference when I get down to light the oven. We do miss the extra counter towards the front of the kitchen, but floor to ceiling pantry is sufficient . We had the side/side 12 cu/ft fridg in 3670. The wife didn't like it, as the freezing area was too narrow. We now have the 10 cu/ft option. She likes it better. She feels there is more room in the fridg area, or maybe because it is wider, it is more practical. WFU (Works for Us)

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Now I'm really torn...I love my 3600RL! But my perfect floorplan would be the 3600RL's lower level, with the new 3580's bath layout!!

Man that would be perfect...Heartland starts making that rig and I'd buy it tomorrow!!

Pulltab

Now I'm really torn...I love my 3600RL! But my perfect floorplan would be the 3600RL's lower level, with the new 3580's bath layout!!

Man that would be perfect...Heartland starts making that rig and I'd buy it tomorrow!!

CAREFUL what you wish for~!:):):D:D

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
The only problem would be if I saw it when you were around....you know we're bad influences on each other!!:rolleyes::D