6" lifted ram2500 TV/CY 39500 RV

Any suggestions on how to acquire level ride height? RV lift (what is out there), bigger RV tires, smaller TV tires, axle flip???? Have not bought rv yet it is in route to MI dealer from MN. Some have said it won't be a issue but haven't seen any photos to make that call. Have seen 44' keystone Raptor hooked to a truck just like mine and guy said he pulled it off the lot like that, it was perfectly level. He said it already had 13'6" ride height. The cy39500 will be 13'3" I'd like to get the extra 3" out of it. Thanx everyone for your input.

Can anyone tell me why when I open a thread I am at the most recent post and not the beginning???!!?!!

GOTTOYS

I wouldn't do it. A 6" lift pulling any fifth wheel is not a good idea. In addition a 2500 is nowhere near enough truck to carry the pin weight you are looking at..Bigger truck minus the lift kit would be a good idea...but what do I know?..Don

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Any suggestions on how to acquire level ride height?
Can anyone tell me why when I open a thread I am at the most recent post and not the beginning???!!?!!
One thing that would be helpful is dropping your truck back to stock height.
Your second question has been answered HERE. Post #4.

Peace
Dave

priorguy

Or this. A bit extreme though.
u4a7aneh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DW_Gray

If you want to keep your lifted truck and tow a 5th wheel, the ASHS is the safest way to go. Read this article to learn more.

LAYOUT_03_lifted-truck-w.jpg