One More Thing To Add To The PDI List

bobw

Picked up our new landmark in January at Camping world in Fort Myers. Since we are snowbirds and the weather here this winter has been great there was no reason to se the DVD player. It rained the other day, so I went to get a movie at a redbox. I put the MOVIE in and found out that there was no remote for the dvd player.No movie tonight. Called Heartland and explained my problem, they are sending me the remote.:eek:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Picked up our new landmark in January at Camping world in Fort Myers. Since we are snowbirds and the weather here this winter has been great there was no reason to se the DVD player. It rained the other day, so I went to get a movie at a redbox. I put the MOVIE in and found out that there was no remote for the dvd player.No movie tonight. Called Heartland and explained my problem, they are sending me the remote.:eek:

Look in the paperwork packet . . . that's where I found the remote for my Jensen DVD player!

That being said, I bought a BluRay player with Wifi and hooked it up instead and never use the built-in DVD player anymore.

However, you should be able to use the DVD player without the remote . . . you just have to get out of the chair every once in awhile! :eek: