First shake down trip

Tallyrver

So far I'm impressed with our new Gateway ..the local Tallahassee Camping World is another story.
while loading up for the first trip it was a little chilly in the rig so I turned on the furness and nothing. Checked the owners manual to see if I was doing it right, checked the gas etc. I called Heartland and talked to a tech ,he went over the same steps . He said there was a problem with the fan motor and I needed to set up an appointment with the dealer. I called Camping world and the first thing they said was "we're sorry it's taking so long to take delivery of your camper" I told them I've had it for three days. The manager said it was on hold for parts for the heater...and I shouldn't even have it. That's when it got loud..

They called this morning to say the parts came in and would like to know if "they" can come to my house to pick up the fifth wheel and repair it. There may have been a shake up at Camping world last week.:cool:

The only other issue I found so far ,is the door track in the shower has little or no calk sealing it and leaks water .

wayne