Items for Sale at Urbanna Rally - list yours here

jbeletti

Urbanna, VA Rally Attendees,

Do you have some RV or related items you want to sell to another rally attendee? Is so, we will have a small table top space for a limited number of items. We will provide labels for your items.

Now - do you have something that is LARGE? Things like pinboxes, hitches, axles, tripods etc... These items and any large item cannot be brought into the rally hall as they simply won't fit on the table. In the past, many have found it convenient to list on the forum, in the rally sub-forum, there For Sale items in an effort to pre-sell them. In this manner, they will only need to bring them to the rally if they are pre-sold.

So - large or small, feel free to use this thread to advertise items you would like to sell to another rally attendee. Be sure to include the asking price. Encourage attendees to email or PM you via the forum. Please refrain from posting your email address or phone number on the forum as the forum is indexed by search engines,

oldmannj

OK !!! Let me be the first. I have a Weber Q120 grill, new in the box. Comes with the thermometer in the lid, and a STATIONARY stand (breaks down to be more compact than the rolling cart). Retails at Wal Mart etc. for $199.00. First $150.00 takes it. I'll even throw in the first bottle of propane so you can be sure it works. I was able to get several of these and this is the last one I have. ED. :angel:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I'm cleaning out my storage and have an aluminum V tailgate for a Chevy or GMC pickup. I had it on a 2002 GMC that I no longer own. I will bring it to Urbanna but will be at No. Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Indiana rallies before I get to Urbanna. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll bring it. If no one wants it, it will stay in Texas. First come, first served...

I also found a pair of Cipa clip-on mirrors for the same truck. If you want 'em, they're yours!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Honda 2000 Watt Companion suitcase generator. Like new first $850 OBO takes it home from Urbanna.2013-07-28 10.37.57.jpg2013-07-28 10.37.35.jpg

MCTalley

Set of Rock Tamers mudflaps. We used them for about a year, but I'm tired of putting them on and taking them off all the time. Since we will soon be Texas residents and Texas requires Duallies to have mudflaps, I had New ones from Ford installed and no longer need these. Fully adjustable up and down, in and out (so they will still work with SRW pickups. Just need a 2" receiver and you are ready to go. Only asking $75.

Will be be at the Tennessee and Kentucky rallies prior to the Urbanna rally.

130508-02.jpg

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Two 12.34 x 3.5 Dexter Brake drums complete with Never Lube fittings. Units cut off 8K axle from 2013 Landmark which now has MorRyde IS system. Also available are the leaf springs and "U" bolts, EZ-Flex mounts, shocks and Correct Track parts. Available all together or separately, package price $150.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Full set of "day/night" shades from my 2012 Key Largo. I replaced them with MCD shades. Also full set of "day/night" shades from my 2006 Everest. I'll sell any of them for $5.00 each or take them all for $50.

Last edited:

Rodbuster

Full set of "day/night" shades from my 2012 Key Largo. I replaced them with MCD shades. Also full set of "day/night" shades from my 2006 Everest. I'll sell any of them for $5.00 each or take them all for $125.

Hey Ken,
Would you still have the shades from your 1946 pop-up camper....I'd be interested in those.

Dick

Lindstrom1950

Hello everyone, we're full timing now and we are installing a residential refrigerator in our 2014 Landmark Key Largo. So that means we have a Norcold 1210 RV refrigerator for sale. If anybody is looking for one please contact me

olcoon

I'll have 2 wheels for sale, one is the white steel spare tire rim that came with our Elk Ridge-it's been used a little. The other is a new alloy painted black, it's new in the box. Also have a Prodigy brake controller for sale, used it for about a year when I traded that truck for one with the integrated brake controller. I'll also have a set of Lynx levelers for sale.

DSCN1489.JPGDSCN1500.JPG DSCN1549.JPG

Last edited:

porthole

Retired
Winegard satellite antenna tripod.

I have a Winegard tripod that I bought from a forum member and no longer use. Fits both sizes of antenna mounts (has an adapter tube attached for the larger mounts. I paid $40 used at the Goshen rally.

It looks similar to this model but does not have the extending legs shown.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/winegard-satellite-antenna-portable-tripod-mount/54479

Best offer

100% of that best offer will be given back to the Warrior Home project the club is involved with for this rally.

You get a good deal, I clean out my garage and the warriors win a little.

I'd be interested in the Rock Tamers if they are still available.
Thanks -
Ernie Crabtree

Set of Rock Tamers mudflaps. We used them for about a year, but I'm tired of putting them on and taking them off all the time. Since we will soon be Texas residents and Texas requires Duallies to have mudflaps, I had New ones from Ford installed and no longer need these. Fully adjustable up and down, in and out (so they will still work with SRW pickups. Just need a 2" receiver and you are ready to go. Only asking $75.

Will be be at the Tennessee and Kentucky rallies prior to the Urbanna rally.

130508-02.jpg

I have a Lippert Pin box and ABS Hitch Cover (white) from my 2013 Key Largo. Just sitting in the Garage - anyone interested - make me an offer.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
I have three items for sale:

1. Six month old Deka model DP27 marine master battery - $60

2. Brand new ABS hitch cover mocha/light chocolate colour - $75

3. Pair of X chocks, one slightly bent but still works well - $25

My name is Bob, site # Magnolia 19 , phone 613-867-3307, arriving June 9th.

Lou_and_Bette

Winegard satellite antenna tripod.100% of that best offer will be given back to the Warrior Home project the club is involved with for this rally.You get a good deal, I clean out my garage and the warriors win a little.
Duane, what a great idea...I changed my wheels and had to replace my lug nuts also. So, I have 48 of the large decretive lug nuts (7/8"diameter) that I have no use for. I was going to place them on the table for free so that if anyone needed to replace a damaged one or, wanted a spare or two, they could take only what the needed. After your idea, I think I will put a donation jar there and send that money to the "Warrior fund."

marthamscott

Reese sliding hitch 16K Kwik-slide. Downsized 5th wheel so needed hitch that would adjust to a lower position for level towing.

$300

2014-06-02 17.15.51.jpg

Weight distribution hitch including bars. Weight capacity 10,000 lb adjustable ball mount with 2 round weight distribution bar and anti-sway bar. Frame mounts not included.

$100

2014-06-02 17.16.52.jpg

We will have both with us in Urbanna in the back of the truck.

Message me through the forum if you are interested or catch us around the park. We will be there Wednesday afternoon through Monday.

Martha & Henry Scott