Diapole antenna - not getting good reception.

Ks.Kev

If you aren't picking up many radio stations you'll probably have to pull the unit out of the wall and stretch the diapole antenna out.

Ours was rolled up in a ball with a rubber band around it and barely picked up any radio stations and stuffed in the cabinet behind the unit.

View attachment 28953

John D, I have the NT 22FBS and that's what I found behind our unit as well. May I ask.... how did you "stretch" out the diapole antenna in that small compartment the unit is in??? Did that help yours? I took the rubber band off and unfolded it and laid it in the compartment loosely, helped a little. But not really satisfied with the reception. Was thinking about mounting a outside antenna but where the unit is mounted on the door side I wont be able to get it up high enough to clear the top of the RV and still be able to use the awning. The only thing I can do next is to mount the antenna on the roof..... but I don't really like putting in another hole up there if you know what I mean. I have seen other RV's that do put the radio antenna up on the roof. Any suggestion anyone?