Just Do It - Going Fulltime

TXTiger

Well I am doing it. The house is rented and the movers are coming next Wed to transfer all my furniture into storage and I am going full time. Will be on the road for the month of April and then volunteer as a camp ground host at Custer State Park in South Dakota for the summer.

jimtoo

Congrats on your decision to go full time. I'm sure you will enjoy it with the bike and lots of places to ride.

Jim M

oldmannj

Does this mean we might see you on east coast again? Or will you be hanging out more in the west? If I were a betting man I'd wager that state park in SD is somewhere in proximity to Sturgis. I didn't look so I need you to tell me if I'm right. LOL. Lots of luck to you and Layla. Have fun out there. ED. :angel:

Vinny773

Congratulations Tony, that a big move but I know you can handle it. I'm in San Diego now hanging out with my granddaughter. I flew out. If you have time im me and maybe we could hook up for a beer or two. I'm in Mission Valley. We can chat about some of those more private things, lol

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats, Tony! Hope you get to come back through Texas sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Tony! We've been enjoying the lifestyle for over 5 years now. Hope you love it as much as we do!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations Tony. Glad you are finally making the move. Custer State Park will make for a great summer.
We had a blast over our three years of fulltiming. My son moved out of our house so we have gone back to "half-timing". Trace

mobilcastle

Me and my DW are right behind you-many things to do to get ready!! We had an open house yesterday and many buyers showed up-maybe the right one? We'll see. I will then be able to catch up with you guys and your better half's. Congratulations on your change-I hope it is everything you hoped it to be!!
Well I am doing it. The house is rented and the movers are coming next Wed to transfer all my furniture into storage and I am going full time. Will be on the road for the month of April and then volunteer as a camp ground host at Custer State Park in South Dakota for the summer.

Subdrv

Congrats Tony the wife finally retired in January. We started fulltime in Feburary, the plan is to go to Florida in April then to Washington State and back to North Carolina in November. We hope to see a lot of people on the way west and back.

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
JUST DO IT???? Well I for one will tell you that you better think it out long before you do it or it will eat you alive! Not all it is cracked up to be! It is a carny life and not as easy of a life as you would think. I have been doing it for years and never thought of it as a vacation, EVER!!!!!