Our new NT 22RBK

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
We just brought it home last week. To cold and snowy since to do anything, but we did get it loaded up with the "stuff" we all have.

NT 2.jpg

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Sweet rig!

You will enjoy it!

When we bought ours and unloaded all of the stuff from our old trailer, I couldn't believe how much stuff we had packed away in there!

We made an effort to not load the new one down with a bunch of stuff (ie.- extra weight) that we realized was rarely, if ever, used.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Thank you! We are doing the same thing with all of our extra weight. It is amazing what you can accumulate over the years. We are definitely trying to simplify things.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
NT Estes.jpg

Spruce Lake RV Park Estes Park CO.

RMNP.jpg
Rocky Mountain National Park right around 10000 feet. I never get tired of this view.

JohnD

Which camp ground is that in Estes Park?

Is that the one at the end of 66 just past the YMCA camp?

JohnD

It is right off of 66/36 and Mary's Lake road.

I think I know which campground that is.

We've never camped in Estes, but have stayed up there in motels a couple of times, plus go up there when we are camping up Poudre Canyon.

dsprince

We brought our new 22RBK home several weeks ago. We purchased it the end of March but after 5 weeks of the dealer installing the wrong items we ordered, we finally got it. Bought a 2014 Toyota Highlander as a tow vehicle. The day after we brought the RV home we were driving to see our 2 youngest grandsons play baseball when we hit an 85 pound coyote about a mile from our house. Highlander had 1500 miles on it and $3000 worth of damage. Sooo we finally had our shakedown run last weekend. Loved it. In fact if it wasn't for Fathers Day, we would have stayed longer. Can't wait for our next trip.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Sorry to hear about the vehicle damage but glad you are enjoying the new rig. We have had our out 4 times this yr already and going for a week at the lake in a week.

dsprince

Sorry to hear about the vehicle damage but glad you are enjoying the new rig. We have had our out 4 times this yr already and going for a week at the lake in a week.
Hope you have fun. We're taking the grandkids to Myrtle Beach in a few weeks. Looking forward to it.

Kbvols

Hope you have fun. We're taking the grandkids to Myrtle Beach in a few weeks. Looking forward to it.

We just returned home from Myrtle Beach. We stayed at Oceanlakes. We were on the main strip wow was it wild for a few hours each night. Fun time though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dsprince

We just returned home from Myrtle Beach. We stayed at Oceanlakes. We were on the main strip wow was it wild for a few hours each night. Fun time though.

We're staying at Pirateland RV park. The grandkids are 8 & 11. They should enjoy that. First time for them away from their parents. Hope I make it.

JohnD

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Where is that? (I've probably asked you that before, but I didn't eat my Wheaties this morning :p )

We are headed out next Monday for Estes Park for a week!

Its up the Poudre Canyon by Chambers lake. Long slow drive but worth the tranquility.

JohnD

Its up the Poudre Canyon by Chambers lake. Long slow drive but worth the tranquility.

Our favorite campground is up Poudre Canon on Pingree Park Road called Jack's Gulch.

We didn't go up there this summer as we decided to make our campouts (except July 4th weekend) be all new places that we've never been.

Here are two shots from Jack's Gulch . . . same campsite . . . but different campers (old and new):

Campout-campsite-Dscf0069.jpg CamperJacksGulch-IMG_1575.jpg