Brand New 2900RK

Just purchased our brand new 2900RK from Willamette Rv Center in Eugene, Oregon. had a trial run on the way home and most everything is fine. We love the spacious unit and our Duramax hauls it with no problem.

Just having one issue-it was 27 degrees in Eugene over night and the heat out of our bedroom register was almost nil. Anyone experience that?

Looking forward to many happy trips in our Sundance,

Scott
Redding, Ca.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Comgratulations Scott! I know you'll love it. By the way, Rally is set for Redding and looking at the last weekend in March. I don't think you'll have to leave early to get there. LOL

frumbawa

Congratulations on your purchase ReddingScott.

We've had our Sundance 2998 since last summer and used the heat for the first time this past weekend. I noticed the same thing. Plenty of heat coming out of kitchen and rear slide bunk area but next to nothing in the bedroom/bath. There are some other posts along this same line which mention pulling the register and checking for kinked duct work. Fortunately for me, my dealer will be sending out a technician to the house to do some other work they owe me so I will have them look at this at the same time. I hope its as simple as a kinked duct.

Sundance_kid

Congrats on the new 5er, more than likely the duct was kinked or dislodged during the build. Happy trails.....

sundancer

Congrats, We love our 2900rk. I went to Home Depot and purchased some new heat registers that can be opened our closed. By limiting the amount of heat that comes out at the kitchen and living area, we were able to force it up to the bedroom. enjoy your new home