RV Lock keyed to OEM?

alex00

My coach has two entrance doors, front and rear. I would like to add a v4.0 RV Lock on the front, but have the rear door keyed alike. Will I need the Mechanical Handle, or can I key the RV Lock and remaining OEM lock alike? Thank you!

RVLockSupport

Because we have our own exclusive key combinations and blank codes, you will need to place an RVLock brand handle on your second door if you are wanting them keyed alike. When you order your handles together, our fulfillment team will key them alike for you. Our new RVLock mechanical handle has also been designed to close better and open easier and as stated above and has better security than your current handle from the factory. Many of our customers who have purchased an RVLock keyless handle for their main door have also purchased an RVLock mechanical handle keyed the same for their secondary door as a less expensive way to upgrade both doors.

alex00

Thank you for the reply. I really like the new design with integrated keypad. I'll be picking one up soon. I've gone down to the trailer too many times, forgetting to bring the key.