RV Lock to be installed on my new Landmark

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We have had 2 RVLocks on 2 different coaches thru the years. The 2009 model didn't work too well but we really like the re-designed lock that we got in 2011. The battery life was much longer and we didn't have the drag problem with the striker plate. I have a new rv lock coming down with my new Key Largo in a couple of week and can't wait to install it. Not sure if it's the 2nd re-design lock or the lock with the separate key pad but can't wait.

RVLockSupport

I hope it is the latest model as well!! You will really like it. We are selling a lot of them. Remember, the v4.0 with the integrated keypad is currently available for aftermarket sales only through RVLock. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
James - will there be a way I can obtain another remote? Since the RVLock is coming in (not installed) the Landmark, I'm not sure if it has one or two remotes. I have just sold the Big Country that had the other locking system with the 2 remotes so I an thinking I will be one remote short. Just let me know please but of course I'm going to have to wait and see what's coming.