RV Lock - special pricing for HOC members?

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Are you folks going to be at the National Rally in June and if not do you have special pricing for Heartland Owners Club members?

RVLockSupport

Are you folks going to be at the National Rally in June and if not do you have special pricing for Heartland Owners Club members?

You bet. We will throw in an extra remote at no charge to all Heartland Owners Club Members ($40 value) with every handle purchase. Simply let us know in the instructions at checkout and we will take care of you...

Last edited by a moderator:

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
OK, thats great news. In reading other post and questions my next question is are the commonly asked questions regarding slow mechanisms and level unit required been addressed and no longer an issue?

pegmikef

You bet. We will throw in an extra remote at no charge to all Heartland Owners Club Members ($40 value) with every handle purchase. Simply let us know in the instructions at checkout and we will take care of you...

Hey James, Do I get an extra FOB? I just bought the V4.0 off your web site last week and installed it yesterday, but did not know anything about a discount for HOC members. I am member 2001. Thanks, Mike Finnegan

Hunter11

James, is this a limited time offer or will I be ongoing? I ask because we have a new Landmark on order and want to get one of your locks but will not get the unit until sometime in late April or May then will be able to join the HOC for the free extra FOB.

rjr6150

Thanks James you should see my order shortly.

RVLockSupport

OK, thats great news. In reading other post and questions my next question is are the commonly asked questions regarding slow mechanisms and level unit required been addressed and no longer an issue?

Not an issue. In some cases, unlevel would affect the door/jamb being lined up, not functionality of the handle. Hope this helps.

RVLockSupport

Hey James, Do I get an extra FOB? I just bought the V4.0 off your web site last week and installed it yesterday, but did not know anything about a discount for HOC members. I am member 2001. Thanks, Mike Finnegan

Sure, just email support@rvlock.com and request it. Also include your name, Heartland Owners Member # and your RVLock receipt transaction number/date. Obviously, we will ask that you pay for the shipping of the new FOB. We will offer this to Heartland Owners Group Members that purchased after March 15, 2014 and only includes 1 free remote per transaction. Thx

RVLockSupport

James, is this a limited time offer or will I be ongoing? I ask because we have a new Landmark on order and want to get one of your locks but will not get the unit until sometime in late April or May then will be able to join the HOC for the free extra FOB.

I am happy to keep the offer rolling as long as it is a beneficial thing for both of us and we are getting some good exposure for our handles. We need to hear from happy RVLock v4.0 handle owners...

pegmikef

Sure, just email support@rvlock.com and request it. Also include your name, Heartland Owners Member # and your RVLock receipt transaction number/date. Obviously, we will ask that you pay for the shipping of the new FOB. We will offer this to Heartland Owners Group Members that purchased after March 15, 2014 and only includes 1 free remote per transaction. Thx

Thanks James and I think a couple of us will be showing your lock off at HOC rallies in the next couple of weeks.

sjs731

Just placed my order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve and Carrie
HOC# 2252
2007 GMC 2500HD Duramax
B&W Companion Hitch
2012 Sundance 3300CK

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Placed our order a couple of hours ago. We will be showing it off at our rally in July.

BHEWITTJR

Hey James, I have a dumb question but I just have to ask anyway. I bought one when they first came out, but I really like the key pad that's on them now. I was wondering if you have any kind of trade in program? You never know unless you ask.

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
bought mine last year! Should have waited an other year, but that's with every thing I decide to buy, the next year its improved

RVLockSupport

Thanks to everyone's support of our "Heartland Members" extra Remote offer. It has been fun to see the pride and joy that each of you have for your Heartland rigs...

sjs731

I haven't gotten my rig out of storage yet but I received my lock and naturally had to play with it. It is going to be a great upgrade. I like the way it operates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve and Carrie
HOC# 2252
2007 GMC 2500HD Duramax
B&W Companion Hitch
2012 Sundance 3300CK

ptysonjr

Received yesterday with free extra remote!! Thanks a million!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Ours has arrived and Mark could hardly wait to put it on. Works really slick!

Kristy

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

I have recently ordered the lock and was not able to enter anything in instructions as I used paypal to pay. I have sent emails to both service@ and sales@ and have not gotten an answer to wether or not I will get the extra key fob. Can you let me know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk