Convection oven has mind of its own

Niles

Has anyone had the problem of their convection oven turning on by itself? We have some friends with a BC and swear that it has been coming on by itself. They walk into the camper and it's running. Just wondering if maybe a screw is working loose, in someones head.:angel:

Niles

No timer that I'm aware of, TravelTiger it sounds like you may of found it. That's exactly what it sounds like is happening, I know that our friends are going nuts with it.

danemayer

Looks like the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) may have released this announcement before everything was ready to go. Detailed plans are still being worked by RV manufacturers and Frigidaire is still working on their website and on repair parts availability.

Hang in for a bit longer until the details are ironed out. Heartland will be contacting affected owners once everything is approved.

Last edited:

dix36

You gotta love this forum!!! Ask a question or report a problem and you get an answer.........sometimes it is even a good one!! :cool::cool:

mbhardison

Mine was on the last time I went in to "check out things" while it is in winter storage. I opened the door and flipped the breaker. Called Heartland and they said they had heard of this before. Recommended I contact the manufacturer.