AZ Chapter T-shirts - Design is done.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
AZ Chapter T-shirts design is complete and we will send in our initial order next week. If you have not let me know you want a Chapter t-shirt, please email me ASAP. Once the order has been sent, we will need a minimum of 6 t-shirts for future orders to avoid a set up charge. These shirts are all embroidery with the full color AZ Flag, they are preshrunk and quality t-shirts.

Garry

Doublegranch

Here is a copy of the design layout for the AZ Chapter T-shirts.
HEARTLAND SAMPLE 2.jpg

Attachments

• HEARTLAND SAMPLE 2.pdf
    410.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Doublegranch

The design will be on the front left breast side of the shirt.
Top line: Arizona Chapter
AZ Flag
Bottom Line: Heartland Owners Club

The Gold in the wording is exactly the same as in the AZ Flag. We have the option of Black lettering on lighter shirts if we want.
The Heartland Logo was to be on the left sleeve, but the stitch count was over 20,000 to duplicate it, so the cost was excessive.
Garry

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Nice Job. It looks great!

There must be a way Martin Marketing does my logo since it includes the HOC logo as part of mine. If you decide you want to pursue that, you might give him a call to see how it is done. I reduced the number of colors in the original HOC logo to meet the max 8 colors the embroidery would allow. Yours looks great the way it is though.

Kristy

Doublegranch

Nice Job. It looks great!

There must be a way Martin Marketing does my logo since it includes the HOC logo as part of mine. If you decide you want to pursue that, you might give him a call to see how it is done. I reduced the number of colors in the original HOC logo to meet the max 8 colors the embroidery would allow. Yours looks great the way it is though.

Kristy
[Mark: Thanks, the vendor said it wasn't the color that drove the price, it was the stitch count. When ordering small amounts like 20 shirts on the original order, the time taken for that type of stitch count was expensive. I will give them a call. Garry]

Doublegranch

T-shirt update.....The final color was selected by the majority.....we are changing it from light sand to stone washed green....this is a very light color and really goes with everything. We are also going to order a few extras in black just to see how they wash and wear in relationship to fading.....if they work out we will have two official colors....Stone washed green and Black.....both will have the Gold lettering from the AZ Flag for now... I will place the order next week. So last call for your ORDER.....Need your size and if you want a V-neck or round neck. I will put all the costs on my credit card and you may pay me back when we get together or you may send me a check. I will order a few extra in XL in case someone in the future would like to obtain another shirt. The cost of the shirts are $12, that includes the $2.00 profit that will go to the AZ Chapter Fund for future prizes and etc. Again, these are all embroidery and quality shirts....I am getting orders from other Chapter members and that is really exciting. I will place the original order by the end of next week. I will post a color chart so everyone can see the colors....All AZ Chapter Members already have received this chart by email.
Garry

Doublegranch

Okay, Here is the color chart for the AZ Chapter T-shirts.....
Stone Washed Green will be the official color and a test on the Jet Black.
Since this attachment is in a PDF file, I am not sure how it will look and may haveT-shirt color chart for web.jpg
to have Jim tweak the file. The bright green on the top is NOT THE COLOR...
Garry

Attachments

• T-shirt color chart.pdf
    96.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Ron-Cookie

Hi Garry and All....

We really enjoyed the Meet & Greet and are looking forward to the next one as well..... The stone washed green shirt will be great.... Can't wait to get our three!

Doublegranch

Jeff:

Thanks happy you like it...the connotation of green leaves something to be desired, but this doesn't resemble a GREEN color in my opinion... It's going to look really great...
Thanks for ordering your shirts....See you at the ranch... It was really nice seeing you and Ruth at the Meet-n-Greet today...
Garry

Doublegranch

The color chart for the AZ Chapter T-shirts has been corrected. Just click on the image and you will get a full screen of the colors....

Garry

Doublegranch

T-Shirts will be ordered on March 31st. Turn around will be 5 working days. We will have the shirts in time for our final Meet-n-Greet and Wine Festival.
Any late requests need to be emailed to me ASAP to make the initial order.
Garry

Doublegranch

AZ Chapter T-SHirts were ordered this morning....with any luck they will be done on Friday. Mark the owner will be down around the ranch area on Saturday and if they are done, he will deliver the shirts.
The official shirt color is the Stone Washed Green with Gold Lettering. We did however order two jet black to test on how they will wear against fading etc. Jim will be one of the test models, so if you see him in a black shirt with
the Gold lettering, you will know why. I will have the second one which I will change out with the green as well. If the black holds up, everyone will have a choice between the two colors for our official shirts.
The second choice you will have is if you want black or stay with the Gold lettering on the Stone Washed Green....for now all shirts will be in the Gold Lettering.

More choices to come as we progress along....

Garry

Doublegranch

No pockets on the shirt....also was just told the V-Neck does not come in the Stone washed Green....

Doublegranch

AZ Chapter t-shirts were sent out UPS on 4/7/14....I should have them in a couple of days....
Those attending the Elgin Meet-n-Greet, I will have them ready for you.

Garry